Lead Zeppelin Terms of Service
By using the Leadzep.com website (“Service”), or any services of cre8, Inc (“cre8”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
cre8 reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.leadzep.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While cre8 prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that cre8 cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. You will further update and keep that information current as appropriate.
- One person per login. No sharing. You can create as many separate logins as your account plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. cre8 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, you agree to immediately change your password and notify Lead Zeppelin.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free Account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Lead Zeppelin service to collect sensitive information from other users, including but not limited to social security numbers and credit card information, without enabling all the security features in the Lead Zeppelin application. See the security FAQ for more details on enabling those features in order to securely collect information from other users.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur with respect to your form(s) and/or under your account or password, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content;
- Transmit any material or content that attempts to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Use a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to your identity or the origin of your messages;
- Transmit unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or websites associated with the Lead Zeppelin services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple cancellation link. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- cre8, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other cre8 service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. cre8 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. Please review our copyright compliance policy.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- cre8 does not pre-screen Content, but cre8 and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Fugue Icons (by Pinvoke) and Ship Wheel (by Gui Zamarioli from the Noun Project) are currently used in certain areas of the Lead Zeppelin Site.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- Technical support is only available via email and to paying account holders.
- You understand that cre8 uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not adapt, hack or modify the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, cre8, or any other cre8 service.
- You agree not to copy, duplicate, reproduce, resell, sell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by cre8.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any cre8 customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by cre8) of other Lead Zeppelin customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- The failure of cre8 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and cre8 and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and cre8 (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info at leadzep dot com.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- cre8 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Lead Zeppelin Site (leadzep.com) or the Service itself.
- cre8 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number, but a valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for a paid account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. You will not be charged if you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. cre8 does not accept any liability for such loss.