Lead Zeppelin (“us”, “we”, or “Lead Zeppelin”) is a small business CRM service owned and operated by cre8, LLC.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
1. Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Lead Zeppelin we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- cre8 uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- You may correct, delete or update your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on Lead Zeppelin. Any changes you make will be updated in our live databases immediately during normal operating circumstances. We may save information you submit for archiving, backups, prevention of abuse and fraud, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations or wherever else we deem we have a legitimate reason to do so.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don’t automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our website, unless the visitor is a registered user of Lead Zeppelin.
- We temporarily store session information, so that registered users do not have to login every time they visit the site.
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience)
- When we send emails to our own registered Lead Zeppelin customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened and who clicked. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- Lead Zeppelin customers: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update your account or deactivate it in the “Account Settings” area in Lead Zeppelin, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information posted on this page.
- We use www.stripe.com to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Lead Zeppelin, we send your billing information as necessary for them to process your order.
- In addition, we may advertise on the Google content network using Google's remarketing technology. In doing so, Google will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on their content network. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie. You can visit this site to learn more about remarketing or to opt-out of the Google remarketing cookie.
3. Data Storage
- Your entered data such as lead and contacts are stored on a secure Lead Zeppelin server. We do not, under any circumstances, steal your contacts, market to your contacts, sell your contact list, or share it with any other party, unless required to by law. Your contact list is kept strictly confidential.
- Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access (for customer service and abuse-monitoring purposes) to view system accounts and data.
- You may export (download) your lists from Lead Zeppelin at any time. They are your property.
4. Data Controller and Data Processor
Lead Zeppelin does not control, direct or own any of your data that you process or store via our website. Only you can access and retrieve your data. We mostly do not know the contents of your data and will not access your data unless instructed by you.
Since Lead Zeppelin does not collect or decide the use of any personal information that may be in your data, we are not acting in the capacity of a data controller per the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and is exempt from related responsibilities. We should only be regarded as a processor on your behalf in regards to any of your data that may contain personal data.
You are the data controller according to GDPR for any of your data that contains personal data. You control how your personal data is collected and how you choose to process it.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Lead Zeppelin is potentially liable.
5. Third Parties
We use third party hosting and vendor partners to provide required hardware, networking, software, storage and related technology to make our services possible. A list of our current vendors is available upon request.
Lead Zeppelin shall comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer of liability provisions.
6. Data Retention
We only store your data for as long as your account is active. When you cancel your account, we delete your data off the live server.
- Invoicing information is kept for up to 3 years in the event of payment charge disputes.
- Backups are kept for 3 months.
- Data in closed accounts are deleted after 3 months, in the event you change your mind and wish to restore your account.
7. EU-US Privacy Shield Framework For Data Transfer from the EU into the US
Pursuant to EU personal data that is transferred from the EU into the United States, we acknowledge the right of EU individuals to access their data to inspect, edit, or delete it. Those individuals who wish to access their data under the Privacy Shield may do so by logging into their account and editing their Profile by clicking their name in the menu bar. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share their data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For data covered under the Privacy Shield, Lead Zeppelin may be required to disclose personally identifiable information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles, we pledge to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Eric Gockel at cre8 at email@example.com, or via mail at cre8, LLC, 321 S Sangamon St, #801, Chicago IL, 60607 USA. We will closely investigate the issue internally and make every attempt to settle the matter swiftly.
Lead Zeppelin has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
Please be advised that if your complaint is not resolved via these channels, under certain situations, a binding arbitration option may be possible before a Privacy Shield Panel. Please see https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction for more information.
8. Children under 13
We do not knowingly provide accounts, or market to, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13. Our terms stipulate you must be 18 years or older to use the Lead Zeppelin system.
9. Changes & Questions
Last update: May 24, 2018