We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Lead Zeppelin we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- cre8 uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don’t automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our website, unless the visitor is a registered user of Lead Zeppelin.
- We temporarily store session information, so that registered users do not have to login every time they visit the site.
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience)
- When we send emails to our own registered Lead Zeppelin customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened and who clicked. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- Lead Zeppelin customers: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update your account or deactivate it in the “Account Settings” area in Lead Zeppelin, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information posted on this page.
- We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Lead Zeppelin, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order.
- In addition, we may advertise on the Google content network using Google's remarketing technology. In doing so, Google will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on their content network. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie. You can visit this site to learn more about remarketing or to opt-out of the Google remarketing cookie.
- Your entered data such as lead and contacts are stored on a secure Lead Zeppelin server. We do not, under any circumstances, steal your contacts, market to your contacts, sell your contact list, or share it with any other party, unless required to by law. Your contact list is kept strictly confidential.
- Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access (for customer service and abuse-monitoring purposes) to view system accounts and data.
- We do not hold your contact lists hostage, and we do not make it difficult to reclaim them. You may export (download) your lists from Lead Zeppelin at any time. They are your property.
cre8 may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Lead Zeppelin primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Children under 13
We do not knowingly provide accounts, or market to, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13. Our terms stipulate you must be 18 years or older to use the Lead Zeppelin system.
- cre8 may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.